Home Shield Products 3 Ply Non-Woven Disposable Face Masks are quality non-woven face masks that are intended to cover the nose and mouth in order to minimise the risk of cross-infection.
The masks are made from 3-ply, spun-bonded polypropylene, non-woven fabric with an integral plastic-coated strip above the nose for optimum fit, whilst being light-weight and comfortable. The elasticated loops are latex-free to minimise allergic reactions.
How to use the 3 ply face mask
- Use hand sanitiser or wash your hands with soap and water before handling the mask.
- Take out the mask with the white side facing inward and the blue side facing outward and check there are no holes or tears in the face mask.
- Align the mask with your mouth and nose, with the nose clip upwards, then press the nose clip gently until it fits comfortably.
- Place an ear loop around one ear first, and then the other or tie the ear loops behind the head to a comfortable position.
- Adjust the face mask to cover only the lower part of the nose, along with the mouth and chin to provide a better protective fit.
- Clean your hands again and refrain from touching the face mask when it is fitted to your face.
- After use, dispose of the mask promptly and wash your hands or use hand sanitiser again.
Home Shield Products is based in Nottingham, in the heart of the UK. We deliver directly from our warehouse in Nottingham, that means a reliable and fast supply for 3 ply face masks for care homes and businesses is guaranteed.