The Home Shield Products Ltd. Type IIR Fluid Resistant Face Mask is a 3-layer disposable mask suitable for all situations where protection against airborne bacteria or viruses is recommended. The splash resistance of the IIR face masks makes it also suitable in environments with a significant risk of exposure to blood or bodily fluids.
They feature a soft and comfortable ear loop fastening, a pleated design and an adjustable nose pad to ensure complete cover of the mouth and nose.
Face masks made in Britain
Made in our Nottingham manufacturing facility in the UK, the Home Shield Products Ltd. Type IIR 3 Layer face mask is fully certified to EN14683:2019 Type IIR.
Our Type IIR face mask conforms to the BFE (Bacterial Filtration Efficiency) 98% filtration level protection level recommended by the World Health Organisation as a minimum protection from COVID-19 infection.
Face Masks tested and certified in the UK
Our Type IIR face masks have been tested and certified not by just one but by two of the leading testing companies in the UK.
In fact, all tested Home Shield Products IIR face masks exceeded the requirements to the BFE filtration level of 98%. All tests have shown a BFE filtration level of over 99% for all tested Home Shield Products face masks.
Home Shield Products face masks are tested and certified to EN14683 Type IIR Medical Face Masks. You can read the full SGS test report here and the 4ward Testing test report for our IIR surgical face masks here.
For all inquiries contact us via email or give us a call on 0115 924 4380
Why use face masks made by Home Shield Products Ltd.?
The Home Shield Products Ltd. Type IIR 3-ply face mask decreases the risk of transmission of infection from the wearer to others in the immediate vicinity by preventing the spread of respiratory droplets produced by the wearer coughing or sneezing. The mask wearer is also protected by the fluid-resistant outer layer which provides splash resistance to the mask and therefore acts as a barrier to blood-borne pathogens.
Each face mask is designed with comfort and breathability in mind. With elasticated ear loops and an adjustable nose pad, it’s also easy to put on and take off and can be easily adjusted to fit the wearer’s face.
Please ensure you follow our guidance for putting on, removing and disposing of our surgical masks.
Key Features and Benefits our UK face masks:
- Made in the UK under controlled conditions.
- Tested and certified in the UK.
- EN14683:2019 certified to Type IIR, recommended by the NHS for use in medical environments.
- Recommended for Healthcare workers, keyworkers or the general public for use in medical environments or in public where social distancing isn’t possible.
- Fluid resistant – suitable for situations where exposure to blood and or bodily fluids from a patient or work environment is a risk for a healthcare worker.
- 3-layer system allows great breathability while filtering harmful bacteria.
- Fluid resistant outer layer protects the wearer against splashes and bodily fluids.
- Antimicrobial middle layer made of melt blown material for bacterial filtration.
- Comfortable white inner layer designed to be gentle against the skin.
- High BFE (Bacterial Filtration Efficiency) ≥ 98%.
- Soft ear loops for comfort.
- The face masks are made to ensure excellent breathability, coolness and comfort even when worn for a longer period.
- Pleated design for ideal fit and protection.
- Integrated nose clip for a secure fit.
- Latex-free to reduce the risk of associated allergies.
- Size 175mm x 95mm
- Support the NHS – these products are sold separately from NHS requirements and do not impact on NHS supplies.
- Manufactured in the UK by Home Shield Products Ltd.